We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Executive – Medical Record Reviewer to join our Health care medical-legal service company. You will be responsible for mentoring the team of Medical Record Reviewers, ensuring the accuracy and compliance of medical records, and facilitating the smooth operation of the department. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership qualities, in-depth knowledge of medical record review processes, and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of patient confidentiality and regulatory compliance.
- Reviewing medical records and creating chronological summaries.
- Proficient in analyzing medical malpractice, personal injury and mass tort cases.
- Must be able to read and extract pertinent information from various medical records, including those from doctor’s visits, hospital records, urgent care records, and deposition transcripts.
- Prioritize workloads to ensure cases are processed within defined timelines
- To prepare samples for new projects
- Assist the team lead in completing tasks and working towards the team’s goals
- Serve as a mentor to team members, providing guidance and support when needed
- Offer training to junior team members and other colleagues as necessary.
- Provide support to the team to enhance both productivity and quality.
- Regularly conduct audits of reviewed medical records and offer feedback to the reviewers.
- Ensure to adhere privacy and security standards, including HIPAA compliance, when handling medical records.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to establish and refine processes, aiming for efficiency and effectiveness.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Foster effective communication within the team.
- Collaborate with team lead and project managers, to ensure project goals are met
- Graduate in Medical, life sciences or in a related field.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in medical summarization.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology and regulations
- Ability to identify important information in medical records.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Established record of being a proactive team-player and able to deliver on time and with high quality.
- Paid Sick leave, Casual leave and Compensatory leave
- Statutory Benefits (PF)
- Paid Parental leaves based on employment criteria (Maternity & Paternity)
- To help Employees’ Children Education
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Holidays based on Indian & US calendars
- Weekend offs on Saturdays and Sundays
- Health Insurance will be provided
- Internet Allowance
- Incentives/ Awards/ Gifts
- Employee Reward Program
- Employee Retention Bonus