We are looking for a Medical Record Analysts to join our Medical-Legal team. You will be responsible for extracting relevant medical information from the medical records and drafting a good medical summary.
Review Medical Records:
Carefully review and analyze medical records, including patient history, diagnosis, treatment plans, and test results.
- Summarize relevant information from medical records, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Required to read and abstract information from medical records from office visits, hospital records, depositions and urgent care records.
- To interpret handwritten note given by doctors or nurses
Demonstrate a strong understanding of medical terminology to accurately interpret and summarize medical records.
Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations when handling sensitive patient information.
Conduct self-review to ensure the quality and accuracy of summarized medical records.
Prioritize workloads to ensure that cases are completed within defined timelines
Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and best practices related to medical record summarization.
- Be open to learning and adapting to changes in processes, software, and healthcare standards.
- Ensure that the medical summaries are correct, complete, and trustworthy by carefully checking and reviewing them for errors
- Graduate in Medical, life sciences or a related field with 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Excellent English language expertise to meet the standards of medical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to understand complex medical records.
- Basic knowledge in MS word, Excel, PDF Reader.
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and typing skills.
- Continuous learning attitude on medical education and progress in acquiring relevant skills.
- Flexible to work in extended working hours to meet project requirement
- Casual leave and Compensatory leave
- Statutory Benefits (PF & ESI)
- Paid Parental leaves based on the employment criteria (Maternity & Paternity)
- Holidays based on Indian & US calendars
- Weekend offs on Saturdays & Sundays