We are looking for an experienced Female Human Resource Generalist to support our HR department in various HR functions. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of HR best practices, labor laws, and excellent interpersonal skills. The Senior HR Executive will play a critical role in assisting the HR Manager with recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and other HR activities.
This position is for Female candidates experienced in IT Industry.
Recruitment and Selection:
Responsible for identifying job openings within the organization, attracting candidates, and selecting the right candidate for the job including posting job vacancies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting background checks, and making job offers.
Onboarding & Orientation:
Responsible for the successful onboarding of new employees with proper paper works and documentation.
Training and Development:
You must ensure that employees receive the necessary training and development to perform their jobs effectively and improve their skills.
Handle day-to-day employee queries, concerns and grievances professionally and confidentially. Support in the resolution of workplace conflicts and maintain a positive work environment.
Payroll, Leave, and Attendance Management:
Responsible for employee payroll calculation, attendance record maintenance, and employee absence reporting. Maintain and update employee records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
Receive employee performance reports from the respective team leads and superiors and provide feedback, and help employees improve their performance. Support the annual performance appraisal process, including data collection and analysis.
Employee Benefits Program:
Assist in managing employee benefits programs, including health insurance and retirement plans. Address employee inquiries related to benefits and ensure timely enrollment and updates. Assist in maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations.
HR Information Systems:
Responsible for maintaining accurate employee information records and managing HR information systems.
Events & Celebration:
Need to keep the employees engaged through regular events and celebrations like your superiors advised.
Leadership and Strategy:
Responsible for developing HR strategies that support the organization’s goals and objectives.
Responsible for employee exit interviews, documentation, and other off-boarding formalities. You need to find the reasons why an employee is leaving and identify areas where the organization can improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in HR roles, with a focus on HR operations and administration.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with multitasking & time-management skills.
- Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within strict deadlines
- Active listening, Situational & Conflict Management skills
- Should be able to build new initiatives and processes in HR.
- Paid Sick leave, Casual leave and Compensatory leave
- Statutory Benefit (PF)
- Paid Parental leaves (Maternity & Paternity) based on the employment criteria
- To help Employees’ Children Education
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Holidays based on Indian & US Calendars
- Weekend offs on Saturdays & Sundays
- Health Insurance will be provided
- Incentives/ Awards/ Gifts
- Employee Reward Program
- Employee Retention Bonus