We are looking for a Medical Record Analysts to join our Medical-Legal team. You will be responsible for extracting relevant medical information from the medical records and drafting a good medical summary.
- Should be able to interpret medical information and present it to the suitable formats as per the requirement.
- To extract relevant information from medical records as per the given instruction, should be familiar with understanding the medical information from the medical records.
- To interpret handwritten notes written by doctors and nurses.
- Should document the care of the patient and medical events chronologically.
- Should have adequate knowledge of medical terminologies, medicines, medical devices, and common treatment procedures in healthcare systems.
- Should verify the demographic data with the available medical records and inform the process lead if any deviations noted.
- To understand the focus of the case and should add relevant information into chronology
Skills & Required Qualification:
- BDS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biomedical.
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Excellent English language expertise to meet the standards of medical documentation.
- Basic knowledge in MS word, Excel, PDF Reader.
- Good typing and keyboard shortcut skills.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills in interacting with professionals.
- Continuous learning attitude on Medical education and progress in acquiring relevant skills
- Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Thoroughness, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Independence, Results Driven.
- Flexible to work in extended working hours to meet project requirement.
- Integrity to protect the value of customers and the organization by keeping information confidential.